Do you ask yourself Why using Social media?
Do you want to make new friends, do business, get a job or whatever your reason are is this essential to ask yourself.
You need to know your values, be authentic, genuine and transparent since it’s meeting with real people and if you loose yourself it will get out of your control.
If you are really serious about using Social media and building your Personal Brand and making business you need to invest some money.
Kim Garst who I have been following for a while in the You Can Do Facebook group. Kim is on Forbes top 50 list for influential Social media people and She explains why and how you can go further. Watch and listen carefully to her story.
I use social media for making friends, business, learning and leading people.
My vision is to help our children, sick, elderly and future generations and my mission is to collaborate with creative and inspiring people.
Some examples of learning & leading this week and my next week planning:
- Certified Networker, Referral Institute (Sv. Referensakademin)
- Hallstavik “Day of the Future” book and connect with the exhibitors
- Social media presentation, Rotary Järfälla Club, Sweden
- Open House at Niketo an Independent School for adult education
- BNI Royal Haga meeting (I have created our team’s new website)
- Social media workshop, Rotary Järfälla Club, Sweden
Why are you using Social media?